Pages

Russian Friendship Tea

Hello friends!  Come on in and join me for a cup of tea--Russian Friendship Tea, that is.  I stumbled across a recipe and printable gift tags on the Bake it Pretty website and tucked it away in my "mental" gift list.

Russian Friendship Tea

I made the simple recipe last night, and substituted 3 Tbsp plus 1 tsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice for the assorted spices that the author used.  (Pumpkin Pie Spice is a blend of all 4 of the spices used the recipe combined into one simple mix, and I happened to have some in my messy pantry!) 

I wanted to use the printable tags included with the recipe, but since I only have a black and white printer I needed to do something to pump up the "wow" factor.  Naturally, I turned to my supply of scrapbook paper.  I cut 4"x5" strips of paper and folded them into 4"x 2.5" toppers for standard cellophane bags that can be found at any craft store and even some grocery stores.  With a little glue and some staples, you have some really pretty "giftable" bags of tea mix to share with friends! 

Remember to be a friend to yourself and make yourself a cup, too!
Tristin Signature

1 comment:

We cherish your questions, comments, and love. If you're not a fan, why not find something you do love and leave some love there?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...